Terms & Conditions
This section sets out the terms that apply to your use of the Property Industry Sleep Out website. Your continued use of our website indicates to the Property Industry Foundation that you agree with these General Terms. We may change these General Terms from time to time, so please check back regularly.
- Content created by the Property Industry Foundation owns or licences from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property that exists in our website. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other material on our website unless you have our specific permission. For the avoidance of doubt, you have our permission to download material from the Downloads page on our website. For permission to reproduce material please contact email@example.com
- Content posted by you – Any content that you post to our website (eg photos and videos) is your responsibility, and you must make sure that you have the necessary rights to post that content (eg by obtainingpermissionof copyright owners if necessary). By posting any content, you also give the Property Industry Foundation a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide right to use and reproduce that content.
- Keeping our website safe – We need your help to keep our website safe. Therefore, you must adhere to the following: a. You must not collect user’s content using automated means b. You must not upload viruses or other malicious code c. You must not bully, intimidate or harass anyone d. You must not post any content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is hateful, threatening, pornographic or violent.
- The Property Industry Foundation’s disclaimer – we take great care with our website and we endeavour to keep it accurate, error-free and free of any offensive material. However, you use the site at your own risk and the Property Industry Foundation will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur through your use of our website. Whilst we may include on our website links to third party websites or resources, the Property Industry Foundation is not responsible for such third parties and you use those websites or resources at your own risk.
- Hosting a Property Industry Foundation/ Sleep Out event – if you register to host an event you will be issued an Authority to Fundraise letter. Please be aware that organising and running the event is your responsibility. You will be responsible for taking care of all permits, permissions or other similar issues arising from the event that you organise and the Property Industry Foundation will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss at a Property Industry Sleep Out event, unless the Property Industry Foundation has issued Public Liability Insurance to you.
- Authority to Fundraise- By agreeing to participate in the Property Industry Sleep Out, you will be fundraising for the Property Industry Foundation.
- Refunds Policy for Donations – the Property Industry Foundation is happy to refund your donation if you have made it in error. If you wish to request a refund then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 313 116
- Privacy statement – the Property Industry Foundation is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit the Property Industry Sleep Out without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your contact/client relationship with the Property Industry Foundation
The main purpose for collecting your personal information is to enable us to provide our services and tailor our communications with you and to continuously improve our relationship with you. All fundraisers and donors to the Property Industry Foundation will receive the newsletter communications unless advised otherwise.
- Property Industry Foundation’s rights – the Property Industry Foundation may remove any content posted by you, or prevent access by you to our website if you do not comply with these General Terms. Any failure by Property Industry Foundation to enforce our rights under these General Terms if you do not comply is not a waiver and we remain entitled to enforce our rights in relation to that or any other non-compliance by you.
- Entities and governing law – the Property Industry Foundation and relevant law governing these General Terms form an agreement between you and the Property Industry Foundation.
- COVID-19- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to cooperate with the Property Industry Foundation staff and volunteers to help maintain a safe environment. The Property Industry Foundation reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who may pose a risk to the health and safety of attendees, staff and volunteers.