The Property Industry Foundation is committed to ensuring that all our events are COVID-19 Safe for all staff, volunteers, suppliers, and attendees. We have taken steps internally to create COVID-19 Safe event plans, checklists, and procedures.
For the Property Industry Sleep Out, The Property Industry Foundation will be adhering to all Federal Government and Queensland Government guidelines surrounding COVID-19 and events. The Qld Government COVID Safe Event Checklist will be used for both Brisbane and Gold Coast events. A statement of compliance will be issued to all physical attendees prior to the event, which must be signed and either sent back prior to the event or brought along on the night.
All registrants are asked not to attend physical events if
- You have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
- You are supposed to be self-isolating
- You are awaiting COVID-19 test results
- You have been interstate of overseas in the last 14 days
- You have been to any cluster hot spots
- You have any COVID-19 like symptoms (including but not limited to fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or sense of smell)
- The Property Industry Foundation will be implementing the following steps to ensure the event space is safe for all.
Temperature checking all attendees prior to entering the event space
- Capturing all attendees' details via QR code (PIF reserves the right to collect personal details such as your name, residential address, contact number & email address)
- Sanitising high touch points frequently
- Placing hand sanitation stations throughout the event space
- Capping attendee numbers to x to ensure that there are 4sqm2 of space per attendee
- The Property Industry Foundation reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who may pose a risk to the safety of event attendees, staff, volunteers or suppliers.
If you have any questions please contact Georgia Quinn (National Events Coordinator) via email@example.com or 1800 313 116.